2014年5月8日星期四

Hi, Me~~~

Hi Me, I've never thought of I could get this blog back, especially after 7 years since last update, 5 years since I share my life on internet, and 2 months since I record my life in a notebook. Life is such a miracle. How amazing it is to look at myself after 7 years, after all things that I've been through...Young, curious, eagering for a company and easily being upset for no reason, at least from my current perspective. I wonder if any of my friends still read this blog... I guess no. Well, that's part of life, the moment has gone and the people gone, all become part of memory, blur and sweet memory. It's suprised me sometimes that how I don't keep the days in lawfirms any more, no hatred, no resentment. Just a piece of memory, maybe not as pleasant one, but which contribute a lot for my growth. After 7 years when I suddenly logged into this blog, it feels like running into an old friend on street, familar and strange...the words pumping up in mind is nothing but:- Hey, how are you doing? :P

没有评论: